The Spouse Quiz will be given to see how much your spouse really knows about Bothell High School.
During the light lunch on day 1, please vote for your classmates to win in the following contests:
- Traveled furthest to get to the reunion
- Most famous
- Man with the least hair
- Man with the most hair
- Most accomplished high school dreams
- Married the longest
- Most kids (including grandkids)
- Closest to being a millionaire
- Most change in personality
- Least change in personality
Class of 1960 Survey
This is a chance for us to learn more about you and also a great way to get reconnected with your classmates!
- What was your favorite class in high school?
- Who was your favorite teacher?
- What was your favorite sport?
- What is your favorite memory from high school?
- What do you do for a living?
- What do you think is the most significant change in the world since 1960?
- What invention has impacted your life the most?
- What has been the most unexpected event in your life?
- Are you married? If so, what is your spouse’s name?
- Do you have children? If so, how many?
- Are you retired?
- Where do you currently reside?
- Did you attend college or university? What is the name of the school?
- What was your best travel experience?
- What do you think of this reunion? Suggestions?
Please print and fill out for the day of the reunion. Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this survey!
9130 NE 180th Street ☆ Bothell, WA 98011 ☆ Phone: (425) 408-7002